Sunday, May 15, 2011

Humbled

I am always humbled by the way that God loves me and provides for me and my spouse.  He can be counted on to come through everytime.  Maybe not in my preferred timing, but always in His perfect timing.

Everyday gives us new hope on our financial situation.  God started a mighty work in helping us to recover and He is not finished. 

I pray that I will be receptive to His promptings to "stop circling this mountain and walk straight away".

Some time ago I posted on this blog that I was at the lowerest point I have ever been at, let me tell you something!!!!....that is when you cry out to God and He reaches down and lifts you slowly and gently from the deepest crevice of your pit.  I am not solid yet but this Rock that I stand on is solid through and through.

When I say I am nothing without Him, please know that is exactly what I mean.  Maybe I had become guilty of being full of "myself" and full of "my own strength" but Praise God, He brought me back to a place I need to be.  The journey has been bruising and hard to take sometime but He brought me through it alive and healed.

God does not allow me a language that would adequately describe my love for Him and my praises to Him.  That is why He gave us the Holy Spirit to make moaning and groanings when we could not find the words that we need to communicate our feelings to our Abba Father.  

Many times a day I can feel my heart swell and overflow with my love for Him.  Have you ever seen a child that squeals and claps their hands while jumping up and down with excitement????   that child is me and that happens to me when I think about my loving, forgiving, providing Father.  I love that feeling and the fact that I am 66 years old doesn't make any difference to my Father, He still sees me as a small child of His.  Thank you Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment