Friday, March 11, 2011

The End

I am literally so low today that I can not even pray!!  Ever been like that?

I have tried so hard to remain upbeat during this time, but, today I just could not manage it. 

My husband has been so worried as I have been, however, I was the one that kept saying...God will see us through this, stay positive.....not very good at heeding my own advice..... am I??

When someone else has problems I am always the "miss fix it" with such words of wisdom as ....give it to God.....depend on God.....He is faithful and just....He will see you through the hard times.....WELL, I know He is all those things, but, it is evident that He doesn't apparently want those things for me right now.

God, my heart is heavy, my burdens are many.....where are you???

No comments:

Post a Comment