Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blessed

Blessed!!  What a wonderful word.  I am not blessed in the same ways others may be blessed, matter of fact, most people would say that I am anything BUT blessed. 

They just do not know how richly God has blessed me.  I have a wonderful, fairly healthy husband, 2 wonderful healthy children, 2 beautiful healthy stepdaughters (both like my own) 6 grandchildren 1 great grandaughter & 1 (soon to be) great grandaughter.

I am saved, I was redeemed by the Blood of Jesus Christ.  His blood washed me clean from so much sin.  He forgave me, set me free from the bondage of sin.  He has promised me that I will live with Him eternally in the New Jerusalem.

You see my blessings are not material blessings, of those, I have almost none.  My blessings are the important blessings.  Death can not steal my blessings because actually death will usher me into the greatest of these blessings....my eternal life with my Lord and Savior.  No, death will have no sting for me.

You probably say I am confident and I am, after all, my confidence comes from God, He told me that if I submit my life to Him that all these promises would be mine.  Have you submited your life to God yet?  What ever are you waiting for?

“The LORD says, ‘I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you’” (Psalm 32:8, NLT).

No comments:

Post a Comment