Saturday, January 24, 2015

P31 OBS Keep It Shut





I am so excited to begin this Bible Study on January 26th along with around 30,000+ women from around the world.

So thankful to Karen Ehman for writing this book.  I admit, I have a problem with saying harsh things to my loved ones.  The problem continues with my mouth giving out unwanted or un-requested advice.  Gossip has left these lips....oh my word, it just goes on and on.  

I do not spend enough time thinking before my tongue starts wagging.  I pray that this study will open my eyes to see how others see my mouth.  I want to learn to be slow to speak which in turn, will cause me and others to be slow to come to anger.  I especially want to learn to "say nothing at all".

It is not too late to join the study.  You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment